9.03.2011

"We're there!"

To quote Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber, "We're there!" Actually Jenny isn't here yet. I'm going to have to go lone wolf for a few more days. But I'm here!


The apartment is a bit bigger, better, and has quite a bit more natural light - very happy about that! This apartment complex is university graduate family housing so we're surrounded by people that have their lives pretty well in order. I would say that about 75% of the people in my complex are Asian. And Jenny will be happy to hear that this place is toddler saturated. The view from our living room window consists of strollers and palm trees...AND green grass! No more dirt blasting in through our windows!


Beach time. No, I am not invisible. Silly of you to even think that.
Anyways, Jenny and I are new to this whole blog deelio. I just wanted to do a quickie warm-up first post. One last thing... I quickly found out that Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach are a 15 minute drive away!

No comments:

Post a Comment