10.29.2011

My First Visitor!

I forgot to mention that one of my good friends from NM, Yung, came to visit! Her boyfriend lives here and she was going to do orientation for a pharmacy job, so I had the pleasure of hanging out with her for a few days! Here are some pics from our adventures!
 
Beach time!


Love ya, Yung!

We spent the day collecting seashells since neither one of us brought our bathing suit

These baby shells were covering the beach, but it wasn't until later that we realized they were moving! They were constantly burying themselves in the sand!

Look at all of them!




Our bounty from the day :)
The next day, she treated me to a gourmet coffee place called the Funnel Mill. It was amazing...and so fancy!
Vanilla lattes (the black spots in the coffee are vanilla beans) made with pure vanilla milk! And pumpkin bread...mmmm!





Geez, this looks like a magazine.
The coffee was even served with vanilla sugar!
All in all, it was a great couple of days, and we'll have to do it again soon! Until then, James and I need more visitors! Hint hint, wink wink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment